Congrats, you have your ticket to the 2019 Huge Convention and you booked your hotel. Now what? It’s time to figure out whether you are driving in or flying in and what the easiest way to do that is. Regardless, getting to Branson, MO, is easy! Here is some helpful information!
FLY TO BRANSON
Flying to Branson from anywhere in the USA is easy due to several airports located nearby. The closest is the Branson Airport (BKG),. You can also fly into the Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF), just 50 miles north of Branson. There are a variety of ways you can search for flights including Google, Priceline, Expedia, Kayak and so many more. A quick Google search will reveal many sites you can use.
Two centrally located airports:
1. Branson Airport – BKG – Located in Branson, MO – Bransport Aiport opened in 2009 and is just 10 miles south of Branson’s Entertainment District. Branson Airport is served by Frontier Airlines to/from Chicago International Airport (ORD), Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), Denver (DEN), and beyond. You can visit www.flybranson.com or call (888) 359-2541.
2. Springfield-Branson National Airport – SGF – Located in Springfield, MO – The Springfield-Branson National Airport is served by a variety of popular airlines including Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Delta and United. It is an easy and safe destination for travelers heading their way to the Huge Convention. The Springfield-Branson National Airport is about 50 miles north of Branson, which is about a 45-60-minute drive on average. If you would like more information you can visit www.flyspringfield.com or call 417-868-0500.
Keep in mind: Branson Airport is 15 minutes away from the Branson Convention Center where the Huge Convention is being held. while the Springfield / Branson National Airport is about 45 minutes away from the Branson Convention Center. Always take travel time into consideration.
There are a variety of ways you can get from the Airport (regardless whether you choose the Branson Aiport or the Springfield Airport) to the Convention Center. You can utilize Uber, Lyft, the bus service (on demand), a rental car service such as Enterprise or a Taxi. The Branson Convention Center is located at 200 Sycamore St, Branson, MO 65616. You can also visit www.bransoncc.com or call 417-336-5401.
DRIVE TO BRANSON
Branson is a great location for those wanting to drive because of how centrally located it is. Branson’s central location in the heart of the Midwest so it is simple for attendees to get to. In fact, Branson is only a day’s drive for one-third of Americans.
Address – Branson Convention Center (200 Sycamore St, Branson, MO 65616) – Get Directions Here
Branson Convention Center Parking – A parking garage is attached to the Branson Convention Center and may be accessed via Sycamore Street. Rates will be charged for garage parking. A large, uncovered parking lot is also available on the south side of the Convention Center. There is a $7.00 per day charge for parking in this lot. You will also find limited, free street parking around the Branson Convention Center.
Take a look at the Branson Convention Center Website for hotel information, amenities, services and other information: Branson Convention Center Website
BOOK YOUR HOTEL
A block of rooms has been reserved for August 3, 2019 – August 14, 2019. Make reservations as soon as possible! The special room rate will be available until July 12, 2019 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. To book a room simply click this link and click on “Book a Room.”
We have reserved room space at two hotels this year, the Hilton Branson Convention Center and the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing Hotel. You can choose either one. Attendees can either call 1-800-HILTONS and ask for the group code HUGE19 at either hotel, or you can click on one of the links below to book directly online. The links below pre-populates the group code so you get the best rate possible!
Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel (attached to Branson Convention Center): Book Online Here.
Hotel Name: Hilton Branson Convention Center
Hotel Address: 200 East Main Street, Branson, Missouri 65616
Phone Number: 866-442-0959
Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing (directly across the street): Book Online Here.
Hotel Name: Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
Hotel Address: 3 Branson Lansing, Branson, Missouri 65616
Phone Number: 866-568-0890
- To secure a guest room reservation, a major credit card will be required. Reservations canceled within 48 hours of arrival will incur a charge for the first night’s Room & Tax charge.
- Check-in time is 4 PM; check-out time is 11 AM. All guests arriving before 4 PM will be accommodated as rooms become available. Hotel bellmen can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day.
- If a guest checks out prior to the guest’s reserved checkout date, the Hotel will add an early check-out fee to that guest’s individual account (currently, $50). Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Hotel at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay.
Register Early & Save
Early Bird tickets are now available.
Ticket Price Increase Schedule
May - $199
June - $349
July - $449
August - $499
At the Door - $599